Wednesday, December 2, 2009

What's the most you ever paid for a ticket to a concert or sporting event?

$236 for the booze bus and rolling stones concert



What's the most you ever paid for a ticket to a concert or sporting event?lakers





not too bad -- $95 for a ticket to a Cowboys game



What's the most you ever paid for a ticket to a concert or sporting event?nba merchandise ,nba teams



Not sure, but would guess about $75 for a pair of tickets to the last Grateful Dead show in Chicago that Jerry played in about a month before he died. Girl actually stood me up for the show so I traded our tickets for a floor seat. Was a sweet show!!!



Actually, no, it was $150 for a pair of tickets to a Toby Keith/Rascal Flatts concert I let my wife talk me into. I'm not a big country fan, but will do whatever I can to make my wife happy.
$200/ticket for two tickets to see Neil Diamond. Worth every penny.
$108 for 4 Pink Floyd tickets in Munich Germany. Friend in the Army got in trouble and couldn't go. So I bought his tickets off of him for a steal.
I think around $75 to see Metallica a few years ago. Funny thing is, we were standing in line and decided we really didn't wanna go. We sold our ticket to some kid in line. We didn't have any change so we made $5 per ticket and went to the bar! Cheapest-Ozzfest last Tuesday for free. We had 16th row from the stage.
I think about 75 bucks... concert...
Umm...... we paid $175 per ticket (we got two) for the Phil Collins concert at the Staples Center in Los Angeles. It was his farewell tour. Worth every penny too! We sat in the 20th row from the front and dead center! We rocked out to In The Air Tonight and Danced Into The Light! I've been a huge Phil Collins fan since I was a kid so this was on my list of things to do in life! Thanks to my amazing boyfriend I had the opportunity to fulfill this dream and share the experience with him!
concert alone about 110.00
Paid!!!! ????



What....sneaking in through the employee's entrance is to good for you? You might even enjoy the show even more.
350 each ($700 for two tickets) in 1976 for floor seats to see Neil Diamond in concert at The Greek Theater in L.A. It was awesome and worth every penny of it. I still get misty-eyed listening to recordings made at that concert.
Springsteen in 2000, the last show in NY. Paid $250 each but that was through a ticket agency aka professional scalper.



Maybe you heard me on the CD!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Dogs