Wednesday, December 2, 2009

What can I get my boyfriend for his 30th birthday?

I want it to be really special for him. When I ask him what he wants, he says "nothing"..so he's not really helping! I got him concert tickets for Valentine's Day...so I would like to get him something a little different. We've been dating for a year and eight months, and I want this to show him how much he means to me. Any good ideas?!



What can I get my boyfriend for his 30th birthday?nba merchandise





Well, you either make him a photo album of your times together with poems, quotes, pictures, future vacation spots (nice beach, mountain cabin, etc.) or get with his mother and do one of his life up until now. My mom did one for my brothers, sister and I when my dad died and I'll treasure it until the day I die.



What can I get my boyfriend for his 30th birthday?2003 nba draft ,nba teams



take him out to a nice restaurant
i agree with icddppl,



i also heard that "second fist dates" are a different kind of special, its the reminiscent factor that pulls u closer together and itd be fun experience for u both, to pretend ur just starting to date
Take him away for a mystery weekend. Book a room at a romantic Bed and Breakfast and buy a new Victoria's Secret outfit. show him how much you mean to him. He'll never forget it!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Dogs