Wednesday, December 2, 2009

How do i convince my parents to let me go to the Jonas Brothers concert tommaro??

I just found out today that my friend got tickets to let me go and she invited me the only thing is its during school and i dont know if my parents will let me go because its a school day? I need your help and advice for ideas to go to there concert. thanks



How do i convince my parents to let me go to the Jonas Brothers concert tommaro??nba statistics





do as many chores as possible before you parents come home.if you make good grades combine all of them and tell your parents that the concert should be a reward for all your hard work you did throughout the school year.if all else fells tell them it will be the most g rated concert of all times and they are good role models.if they still say no say "ok im changing the kind of music i like" and go upstairs tear all youre jonas brothers poster down put some pitbull, 50 cent posters and other hard core rappers on the wall to your liking (cause you should always have those laying around for this situation) put on your scarf and dark sun glasses turn up some gangsta rap and go around the house just rapping until they let you go



How do i convince my parents to let me go to the Jonas Brothers concert tommaro??nba store ,nba teams



awwww man the last part was the main thing to do dang it Report It


I think you should concentrate on your schoolwork. Your grammar and spelling are terrible.
Just tell them that an opportunity like this doesn't come along every day and you feel that you are a good kid. Promise to do extra chores to sway them.
i said to my mom that i hardly ever miss school for something like that, but my brother does every year. she agreed and is letting me go!!
omgosh i don't really have any tips on how you could get to go but you should totally try because i have been to their concert and it is so worth you money except my throut hurt for a while after that.haha



I LOVE KEVIN JONAS!!!! tell kevin becca said hi!!
You may want to prove to your parents that your a responses child.



you can promise them better for the future?



do more choirs?



or help out more often



it usually works with my parents?



Good Luck.=D

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Dogs