Wednesday, December 2, 2009

Buying movie tickets online in advance?

I'm planning to buy tickets for the Hannah Montana/ Miley Cyrus 3D concert film, since its now on sale. My cousins will buy it for me. It will be done online. I saw the buying steps are: Tickets %26gt; Payment %26gt; Review %26gt; Status. Looking at the steps, How will i get my tickets, it's my first time doing this? Since its a 3D film, how will i get the 3D glasses? The film starts on February 1-7.



Buying movie tickets online in advance?nba street





you can either have your tickets mailed to you or you can collect them from the ticket office at the cinema on the day you have booked to watch the film. 3d glasses will be available at the cinema your ticket will be dearer than if you where to watch a film that doesn't need glasses. the cost of glasses is included in the ticket price.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Dogs