Wednesday, December 2, 2009

Ok, so tell me if my plan for getting tickets to Zootopia is stupid! :)?

okay, so on ticketsnow.com they have very close seats but for $1,500 and so a ticket. The concert is in less than a month ,and i doubt they will sell those tickets to anyone in their right mind. i'm thinking that maybe a few hours before the concert(since i live about 20 minutes away from the arena), i could call ticketsnow and see if they would sell them to me for cheap. i mean i think theyd rather sell them for something than have them go to waste! idk if this would work, or if they do something else with leftover tickets but i know that my mom called ticketsnow for a previous concert and they gave me tickets that werent even listed and they were really good so i trust the site! help please , thanks :))))



Ok, so tell me if my plan for getting tickets to Zootopia is stupid! :)?nba 2k





hey i have tickets i need to sell... let me know how much you're willing to pay for them at kf21789@gmail.com



the seats are section 9



http://www.ticketmaster.com/seatingchart...

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Dogs